[Workshops] [Take our Survey]
[Mike Hayes Resume and Portfolio] Username: Password: Sign Up!


Arcade in the Sky Blog: Cinemassacre's Monster Madness 4: Camp Cult Part 3

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Cinemassacre's Monster Madness 4: Camp Cult Part 3

14. The Exorcist 2. (1977)

I've endured this movie before, and it's really hard to get through. I'm glad it was included, however, just to see the James Earl Jones joke!


15. The Manitou. (1978)

Geez. Another movie I've never heard of. It seems movies this year are getting more and more obscure.


16. Laserblast. (1978)

Wow. Never heard of this one. It seems the movie choices this year are getting more and more MST3K. In fact, I watched this movie just the other night on Netflix streaming. They had both the normal and MST3K versions. I hate to say it, but most of the jokes in this episode were already done by the Satellite of Love.


17. Night of the Demon. (1980)

Possibly the most graphic movie we've seen yet. I know about Night of the DemonS, but not this one. I'm surprised 'Night of the Demons' hasn't been mentioned before now. I need to check this out, but I'll need a stiff drink first.


18. Mystics in Bali. (1982)

This blew my mind. I didn't think James would go all the way to India for horror movies. I am impressed. I get the feeling this is only here so he can make a Jim Bob reference.


19. Fright Night. (1985)

Alright! Now we're talking! Glad to see this movie included!


20. Transylvania 6-5000. (1985)

I expected this to be on here, since there was a clip of it in the promo for Camp Cult, and it's Campy as Hell. I already have this movie in my collection and I really don't like it. It's worth a watch, for sure, but it would have been nice if he had explained the joke behind the title. He did mention the Bugs Bunny cartoon of the same name. There's a lot of history behind that and this movie, but I guess it would have taken him all day to explain all that.

Buzz this

No comments:

Post a Comment