[Workshops] [Take our Survey]
[Mike Hayes Resume and Portfolio] Username: Password: Sign Up!


Arcade in the Sky Blog: Cinemassacre's Monster Madness 4: Camp Cult Part 2

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cinemassacre's Monster Madness 4: Camp Cult Part 2

8. The Screaming Skull. (1958) continued...

Well, that was a royal waste of time. I wrote that I already owned the movie, and I watched it as soon as I saw the MM review. Didn't really stand out to me, but the review James did was still very entertaining.


9. The Terror. (1963)

Wow. Talk about deconstructing a movie. I have this movie two. It's on the same DVD collection as The Screaming Skull. In fact, it's on the reverse side of the same disk. I guess James didn't have to go far. I haven't watched it yet, but I'm on task.


10. War of the Gargantuas. (1966)

I was half expecting this one, it has been mentioned before during Godzillathon. I streamed this on Netflix the very night of the review's posting. It was just as good as promised. I had never thought to see a giant monster movie that didn't star a major monster like Godzilla or Gamera. I assumed that because the didn't have as big a name, the sets and production value would be at a lower standard. This movie proved me wrong.


11. Dracula vs Frankenstein. (1969-1970)

This was a movie I had actually seen before. The first one he discussed. I had to fast forward through a lot of it because it was just so slow or impossible to see anything. I share James' disappointment in how this fight turned out. I was not, however, enough of a masochist to eek out the other two movies.


12. Legend of The 7 Golden Vampires. (1974)

Another movie I had no idea existed. I can't wait to track it down and watch it. I like Asian Horror like 'Mr. Vampire' so this should be right up my alley!


13. Infra-Man. (1975)

Funny. I have giggled more at this video than anything else on the internet in more than a year. It's hard to describe the hypnotic, giggle-inducing power of this video. You just have to watch it. I'm not sure if hunting down this movie is a priority, but watching this funny review is definitely top on my list!

Buzz this

No comments:

Post a Comment