[Workshops] [Take our Survey]
[Mike Hayes Resume and Portfolio] Username: Password: Sign Up!


Arcade in the Sky Blog: Barcade 6y Anniversary Party and Meetup

Friday, October 15, 2010

Barcade 6y Anniversary Party and Meetup


Barcade_6_y_Party_2
Originally uploaded by HazeStudiosGames
Last night was a great time at the Barcade in Brooklyn. The party went from 7 to Midnight, but I was hit by a nor'easter and major traffic, so I couldn't get there until 8:15pm. It's a shame because I missed a lot of free BBQ, and I here someone got a kill screen on the Pac-man machine!


The place was packed, and I got my fave Doc's Draft Cider and played some Q-bert. I also got the special Collectible Pint Glass.

Overall, it was a great party. I got to meet some familiar faces and meet new ones, too. I defiantly recommend this place as a regular hang-out!

Buzz this

No comments:

Post a Comment