[Workshops] [Take our Survey]
[Mike Hayes Resume and Portfolio] Username: Password: Sign Up!


Arcade in the Sky Blog: Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune

I've uploaded another "How to Draw" video to Youtube. It's weird, I get a lot of mean and angry feedback when I post my video, but when I do my workshops in person, I get nothing but praise.

I guess it's easier to criticize someone when you're anonymous. I have a think skin, however, and the comments don't bother me. I know there are a few people out there who will learn something and appreciate what I'm doing. I remember how frustrating it was for me to learn how to draw, and I'd like to make it easier for the next generation.


Line of Motion


Step by step
Buzz this

No comments:

Post a Comment