[Workshops] [Take our Survey]
[Mike Hayes Resume and Portfolio] Username: Password: Sign Up!


Arcade in the Sky Blog: Ninja Gaiden VC

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ninja Gaiden VC

I have alot to say this week, but I'm short on time. I will take a moment to comment on one of my favorite VC releases on the Wii. That's right Ninja Gaiden. Of all the games that have come to VC, NG is the most suited for the media.

Why, do you ask? Because Ninja Gaiden, being years ahead of it's time, has a continuous story played out in brilliant cut scenes. Cut scenes that seriously pushed the 8-bit technology of the time. The only problem is that there's no continue function here. That means you have to play through the entire story again the next time you play. Bullocks to that!

With the VC, however, I can suspend play by just hitting the home button on my Wiimote. The solves the save game problem and turns a legendary game into a perfect legendary game. Brilliant!

I won't even go into the graphics, gamplay and story of the game, because everyone knows they're awesome.
Buzz this

No comments:

Post a Comment