[Workshops] [Take our Survey]
[Mike Hayes Resume and Portfolio] Username: Password: Sign Up!


Arcade in the Sky Blog: AMA

Monday, June 18, 2007

AMA

Well, I'm back from Anime Mid-Atlantic, and what party I had. This is truly my favorite con. I have to give it 5 stars. Am I bias because I'm a guest? Yes. Yes I am. I have been thou roughly bribed with free food, great entertainment and brigade of cat-girl gophers to do my bidding.

And that's exactly what makes the con so great. If they treated ME like a king, they treated the other guests and con-goers like royalty as well. That small-con friendliness and hospitality is rare, and always welcome.

Through in some great anime, cosplay, AMV contest and a totally kickass artist alley, and you're #1 in my book. I can't wait for next year.


Thanks again to Ed and everyone at AMA.
Buzz this

No comments:

Post a Comment