[Workshops] [Take our Survey]
[Mike Hayes Resume and Portfolio] Username: Password: Sign Up!


Arcade in the Sky Blog: Anime Mid Atlantic

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Anime Mid Atlantic

I'm off to a corporate training seminar for the next two days, and right after that I'm driving to Richmond, VA for an anime convention. It's Anime Mid Atlantic.org, and It's one of my favorites. The sad thing is that I've had to miss the last 3 or so, because there was a NJ convention that took place on the same weekend. Being a Jersian, I couldn't very well justify all those fuel and hotel costs of going to Virgina for a convention that was the same size as the one down the road.

But for the first time, the conventions are being held on separate weekends, and I finally get a chance to motor on down for some fun times. I can't wait to get there.
Buzz this

No comments:

Post a Comment