[Workshops] [Take our Survey]
[Mike Hayes Resume and Portfolio] Username: Password: Sign Up!


Arcade in the Sky Blog: My Big Fat Greek Website

Friday, July 9, 2010

My Big Fat Greek Website

I just got done watching My Big Fat Greek Wedding. It's a nice movie. For those who haven't heard, this was an independent film from 2002 that became very popular due to work-of-mouth. It's really an autobiographical story about a girl growing up with in a family of Greek immigrants. It follows Tuola from childhood to her wedding. While that might sound like a movie that drags, it does. But it doesn't drag oppressively so. It's still a good watch with good pacing.

It still remains a good date movie.

There is one thing I'd like to post here, it's an article about an running gag in the film--one I think is hilarious;

Windex is a Cure for Everything!
Buzz this

No comments:

Post a Comment