[Workshops] [Take our Survey]
[Mike Hayes Resume and Portfolio] Username: Password: Sign Up!


Arcade in the Sky Blog: Just need some time

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Just need some time

Well, the main work for my next game has been finished. There is still work to be done, but right now most of my days are comprised of reviewing the game bit by bit and improving or replacing images as I come across them.

I'm not exactly sure how long this will take, but since out last game has yet to be released on the DSiWare, it's hard to feel rushed.

In the meantime, I'd like to get back to some hardcore podcasting. I turned around to realized we haven't podcasted in.. like... a year. hmmm.

Well, we have a new venue and a new series should be starting up next week. Stay tuned!
Buzz this

No comments:

Post a Comment