[Workshops] [Take our Survey]
[Mike Hayes Resume and Portfolio] Username: Password: Sign Up!


Arcade in the Sky Blog: Killer Clowns

Monday, August 18, 2008

Killer Clowns

I have much to write about, but I wanted to take a breather today and just talk about something I enjoy and few others do. The Killer Clowns from outer space. I was surfing Youtube over the weekend and I saw a post of the whole movie. The whole movie! Someone posted two hours of film on one page! They won't let me post more than 10 minutes at a time? How did they get permission for that?

Well, I decided to take the opportunity to kick back, microwave some White Castle and enjoy one of my fav bad movies. This movie is 'so-bad-its-good'. The death scenes are so silly, but the sheer quantity of people these clowns kill gives the situation just enough jeopardy.

In a way, this movie is like watching a train wreck. You know it's horrible, but you just can't look away.

Well, I like it. More to come. Come back tomorrow.
Buzz this

No comments:

Post a Comment