[Workshops] [Take our Survey]
[Mike Hayes Resume and Portfolio] Username: Password: Sign Up!


Arcade in the Sky Blog: Day 1 of Otakon

Friday, August 8, 2008

Day 1 of Otakon

This is shaping up to be a great year! I started with a Sonic the Hedgehog panel, which was amateurish, but fun. I saw tons of great costumes. There was a Dubs that time forgot panel, an Anime you Need to See panel, and finally a Yuri Panel. I got alot of great information from all of them. I also hung out with Erica Friedman from the Okazu blog at the yuricon. We worked on a Yuri flash game. That'll be fun. The artist alley and dealer's room are awesome.

I met up with Paul from the old Rutgers anime club in the Artist Alley. He seems to be doing well.

I can't wait to show off my games at the workshop tomorrow afternoon.
Buzz this

No comments:

Post a Comment