[Workshops] [Take our Survey]
[Mike Hayes Resume and Portfolio] Username: Password: Sign Up!


Arcade in the Sky Blog: Day 2 and 3 of Otakon

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Day 2 and 3 of Otakon

The internet service at our hotel, the Radisson, gave out on Saturday, so I had to make these posts late...

Saturday I took my friend Dan to the Cafe 100 for a breakfast buffet. Best buffet ever! Then we hit the inner harbor to see the Barnes & Noble and Best Buy. Still no Mario Kart Wii available.

That afternoon, I did my Video Game design panel. It was a great success and I'm sure everyone had a great time. I have everyone at a computer station make a MS Paint monster and I'm assembling them int an RPG. I hope to have it on Newgrounds soon.

After that I was so tired I pretty much crashed.

The next morning I started by packing up a few bags in my car and attending the Last Unicorn Panel with author Peter S. Beagle. Last Unicorn is my favorite book and the movie is also one of my favorites. At the panel, Peter gave a live author's commentary to the movie, witch was awesome. I got his autograph at the dealers room later.

There was alot of traffic on the way back. The weather was so nice that day, that I bet a lot of people were coming home from the beach.

All it all, a great Otakon. I can't wait for next year!
Buzz this

No comments:

Post a Comment