[Workshops] [Take our Survey]
[Mike Hayes Resume and Portfolio] Username: Password: Sign Up!


Arcade in the Sky Blog: Wil Wheaton Played Sinistar at Funspot

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Wil Wheaton Played Sinistar at Funspot


sinissatr_wheaton
Originally uploaded by HazeStudiosGames
I love arcade games. Being a lover of such games, I spent the weekend at Funspot in New Hampshire, despite this being the pre-season at Lake Winnepesaukee. While I was there, I was playing one of my fav games, Sinistar when I noticed something strange.

At the game over screen there is a message that says "Wil Wheaton Played This". This leads me to the question, how did that message get in there? Is this message on all Sinistar uprights? How did they put that message in there? Wil Wheaton does have a twitter account, and there a picture of someone playing Sinistar-- is that the Sinistar at Funspot?
Buzz this

No comments:

Post a Comment