[Workshops] [Take our Survey]
[Mike Hayes Resume and Portfolio] Username: Password: Sign Up!


Arcade in the Sky Blog: Massive updates

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Massive updates

Hey guys. I've been sick for the past week, but I've gotten a chance to catch up on a lot of movies thanks to Netflix. Here are some ramblins about what I've been doing.

Movies I've seen:
Braveheart
Dracula VS Frankenstein
Air: episode 8
Ninja Scroll
Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon
Vertigo
Let the Right One In
Don't Look Now
Saw
The Devil's Backbone
The Orphanage
Freaks
The Haunting
House of Wax
Red Mist
Oldboy
Phantasm
Joseph Campbell: the Power of Myth
Pen and Teller: Bullshit
A Tale of Two Sisters
South Park, Season 7
The Fly
Final Destination
Carnival of Souls
Teeth

I've also been working with Gamma Prime Games on something special. More later
Buzz this

No comments:

Post a Comment