[Workshops] [Take our Survey]
[Mike Hayes Resume and Portfolio] Username: Password: Sign Up!


Arcade in the Sky Blog: Gamestop and Honesty

Friday, October 2, 2009

Gamestop and Honesty

I stopped into Gamestop today just to look around. As usual it go expensive, as I realized I needed a copy of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass and Kingdom Hearts 365/2 days, both for the DS.

The clerk rang me up and forgot to add the Zelda game and rang me up without it. I was about to leave when I noticed his error. I went back and had him charge me for the other game.

I considered just walking out with it, but I'm really not into that. I consider the clerks at Gamestop to be my people and I couldn't get one of them in trouble by walking out with a game.

I realized later that a lot of people don't like Gamestop because they take back games as such low prices. I never exchange games, I horde them. It's just how I live my life. I can't help but wonder if peoples' disdain for a corporation might lead them to take advantage of this situation. What do you all think?
Buzz this

No comments:

Post a Comment