[Workshops] [Take our Survey]
[Mike Hayes Resume and Portfolio] Username: Password: Sign Up!


Arcade in the Sky Blog: A new Day, many updates

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A new Day, many updates

Hey, did you see the 'Nerds CDi review? Classic. I can't wait for part 2.

IN the meantime, I feel I should make some updates. I've been working really hard on my new game zombie pong, which I posted below, so I haven't had time to update my Blog or Youtube Channel.

Or my webcomic, for that matter.

I really should come up with a more balanced system if I want to have all these plates spinning at once.

But anyway, the plates will have to wait for now, cause I'm working with Screwattack.com. That's right, I joined Gamma Prime, and I'm working on an original arcade style game as a programmer.

I also joined the Spill.com community. I think I'll be posting some reviews there too, so look for them.

more to come...
Buzz this

No comments:

Post a Comment