[Workshops] [Take our Survey]
[Mike Hayes Resume and Portfolio] Username: Password: Sign Up!


Arcade in the Sky Blog: New Year's Resolutions

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

Happy new year everyone. Glad you could all make it. 2008 is going to be a big year for me. Not only are big things happening with my company, but on December 8th of this year, I'll be turning thirty.

Because of this, my new year's resolutions are extra special this year. I'd love to share them all you and keep my list here so I won't fall behind.

1. Loose 30 pounds

2. Stop receding harline

3. Fix eyesight

4. Make my first Million

5. Publish a graphic novel

6. Make an online comic

7. Learn 5 languages

Quite a list there. Look for the online comic to be a part of this blog.
Buzz this

No comments:

Post a Comment