[Workshops] [Take our Survey]
[Mike Hayes Resume and Portfolio] Username: Password: Sign Up!


Arcade in the Sky Blog: Genesis

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Genesis

I've finally done it. I've done the one thing on the internet I swore I'd never do. I've started a blog. I'm afraid I couldn't avoid it any longer. I have since dedicated my website haze-studios.com to my video game production business. So, this death of my old personal website is also the glorious sunrise of a new world. A world where the Haze-man actually has a job making Nintendo games, my lifelong dream.

Sufice it to say that maintaining a business website, as well as the promotional websites for each individual title are too much for me. I have relagated my fun stuff and fan works here. Enjoy!
Buzz this

No comments:

Post a Comment