[Workshops] [Take our Survey]
[Mike Hayes Resume and Portfolio] Username: Password: Sign Up!


Arcade in the Sky Blog: Huge News! 3DS Price Cut and Free Games!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Huge News! 3DS Price Cut and Free Games!

3ds

I have to admit I saw this coming. I read the tea leaved and the price of 3DS was coming down in the near future, but I didn't expect it to go all the way down to 170! Nor did I think they would give us early adopters a perk! We get 10 free NES games and 10 free GBA games. If you were going to download them all for 5 buck each (which I was) then you've saved $100 dollars where the late adopters will only be saving $80 after the price drops on Friday August 12th.

And these ain't no 'Baseball' titles either. Mario Kart, Metroid Fusion, Yohsi's Island, Super Mario Bros. and The Legend of Zelda!



source Nintendo Life

Buzz this

No comments:

Post a Comment