[Workshops] [Take our Survey]
[Mike Hayes Resume and Portfolio] Username: Password: Sign Up!


Arcade in the Sky Blog: So You Want to Work in the Video Game Industry

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

So You Want to Work in the Video Game Industry

Ah, here is a nice little video explaining all the ins and outs of the industry. I could go on for hours about the topics discussed here, but I'm going to just let you watch it.

Nonetheless, it does show how unassailable optimism can eventually prevail. I'm stuck in some of the misery described here right now, but I don't mind in the slightest. You see, even the most mundane parts of making a game are creatively fulfilling in their own way. I would recommend you attend some Game Jams every once and a while to get your creative juices out, however.
Buzz this

No comments:

Post a Comment