[Workshops] [Take our Survey]
[Mike Hayes Resume and Portfolio] Username: Password: Sign Up!


Arcade in the Sky Blog: So much to post

Friday, April 10, 2009

So much to post

I applied to Digipen yesterday. It's sort of a sore subject, but back when I was in high school, I applied there and got in. However, my parents wouldn't support my dream. They weren't sure if this whole 'video game industry' would be around in a few years.

So, after years of soul searching it became apparent that I had some unresolved issues and I'm applying to go back there. My day job is not really going so well, so leaving for a few years is no big loss. I'll miss my family and friends, that's for sure, but sacrifices must be made for achieve video game excellence.


Also, I'm hard at work on the new Life in a Game: the Game. Things are looking up and I can't wait to debut it at SGC.
Buzz this

No comments:

Post a Comment