[Workshops] [Take our Survey]
[Mike Hayes Resume and Portfolio] Username: Password: Sign Up!


Arcade in the Sky Blog: Vice Presidential debates

Friday, October 3, 2008

Vice Presidential debates

I try to keep this blog light, because I know my millions of readers demand it!

But The Vice Presidential debate was last night, and I was there listening. I actually thought both of them did very well, and I liked the points they were making. I went into the debate liking Sarah Palin more, so I left the debate liking her more as well.

I don't have TV-for reasons that will have to be explained in a later post-so I only heard what the candidates said. After hearing commentary after the debate, It seems that there was a big difference in body language, and Joe Bidden had something wrong with his eye.

Did the visuals of the debate change peoples opinions? What did you think?
Buzz this

No comments:

Post a Comment