[Workshops] [Take our Survey]
[Mike Hayes Resume and Portfolio] Username: Password: Sign Up!


Arcade in the Sky Blog: Kung Fu Panda

Monday, June 23, 2008

Kung Fu Panda

This has got to be the biggest surprise in moviedom since as far back as I can remember. It's certainly the biggest pleasant surprise I've ever had.

I should preface this by saying that I like Jack Black. I don't have a poster of him or anything, but I do appreciate his music and movies.

That said, you don't need to like Jack Black at all to appreciate this. Kung Fu Panda is a great story with great characters. Ever plot point and line is woven into a coherent story with no loose ends or tangents. This is a movie that delivers action, laughs, and characters.

I've seen the movie twice already, and I can't wait until DVD, so I can see it a hundred times more.
Buzz this

No comments:

Post a Comment