[Workshops] [Take our Survey]
[Mike Hayes Resume and Portfolio] Username: Password: Sign Up!


Arcade in the Sky Blog: Smoking Squirrel

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Smoking Squirrel

I wanted to just make a note here about something odd I saw yesterday as I took my morning walk. There are many squirrels in my town, but that day I saw one doing something very odd.

I was strolling down the street when I caught a glimpse of a squirrel on the far side of a tree trunk. It had a cigarette in it's mouth.

Now I now what you're thinking, it just picked up a cigarette but and was carrying it in it's mouth. This is indeed likely, but I find it unusually for squirrels to put objects in their mouths if they are not nuts. I never saw the squirrel again, so you can draw your own conclusions, but I know what I saw.
Buzz this

No comments:

Post a Comment