[Workshops] [Take our Survey]
[Mike Hayes Resume and Portfolio] Username: Password: Sign Up!


Arcade in the Sky Blog: Otakon 2007

Monday, July 23, 2007

Otakon 2007

Another kickass anime convention in Baltimore, MD. This was my tenth anniversary; Otakon '97 was the first anime convention I'd ever attended. I had a total blast this year, even though I didn't get a chance to meet Peter S. Beagel.

Thanks to my friend Dan the man, we had the rockin'est party over in a suite at the Hyatt. Totally awesome. And the workshops were awesome, too. You know why? Because I did them all! Many workshop instructors failed to show, so I ended up doing 3 extra workshops this year. Can't complain, though, I love being on stage at Otakon.

I can't wait to see what my next 10 years of anime fandom will bring. It's a bright future for all Otaku!
Buzz this

No comments:

Post a Comment